KCHAIN UV sterilizers utilize UV germicidal lamps which emit UV-C wavelength at 253.7nm lethal to bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms present in the water. Ultraviolet technology has been one of the most effective methods of water treatment and air purification, without using any chemicals.
Immersion UV sterilizers are particularly made for water tanks to prevent secondary pollution, which are easily installed. They are also suitable for pond, and fish farm.
Effective UV Dose
UV Dose (µW.S/cm2) =UV Intensity (µW/cm2) X Exposure Time(S)
1. Capacities are available from 0.6 to 15 m³.
2. The immersion UV sterilizers are used under water.
3. Replaceable types and irreplaceable types are both available.
4. Replaceable types can be replaced with new UV lamps.
5. Average lamp life is 9000 hours.
6. Maximum operating pressure is 7brs.
7. Ballast has indicator to check the function of lamp.